Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Again and here I go, dreaming my dreams

April 3, 2015- I walked in my yard today and took a few pictures. Some are things that are blooming, some up and growing, some just barely emerging. In my mind, I can already see them, growing and thriving. How I wish my reality was closer to my dreams.

IMG_2855IMG_2856IMG_2862IMG_2860IMG_2861

I so love to see “old friends” to greet me! I didn’t post all the pictures I took, lots of them look like a gardener’s trash pile, but they may contain surprises once the earth warms a bit more and the sun works it’s magic calling the plants awake and telling them “It’s time”. I already see things that have returned in pots that need their own spot prepared to receive them. Always lots of pots to move and sort, trimming back the old stalks and clearing the brush and leaves off the beds. I know I have to continue to downsize, but have to decide who can survive without my continued attention. Mike tells me he saw two white-tails in Marie’s yard this morning. Drat! I wish they didn’t like my stuff so much. Time to spray. It’s rainy and warm, but it sure feels good to me.

1 comment:

  1. How nice to see you posting on your blog again! Great pics! Lisa M

    ReplyDelete